Sunday, June 13, 2010

Heart of Mary, Inseparable from the Heart of Jesus, pray for us.
With this card, I include a thought shared by our godson, Joshua Joseph:
"... never noticed until today that the sword was piercing BOTH hearts at the same time. It reminded me of an experience God allowed me to have several years ago of the intense Love of Jesus for Mother Mary, and Mother Mary for Jesus, not a love that I could ever describe but the word that comes closest is complete. In addition to actually "feeling" the love that could not be contained, He allowed me to see a sword piercing both hearts and when one moved, the other bled a little so each experienced the other's Pain and vis versa. I believe they both love us, with as much Love. Mother Mary once spoke these words to me...'Your tears are my tears, your joys my joys.'"

Followers